Hello

Thursday, October 22, 2015 in 11:04 AM

The main purpose of this blog is to post my writing. I used to have some blogs where I would post some of my writings. Nothing big, only amateur stuff. I stopped for at least 3 years until now. This blog will be different. Or at least that’s what I think. I strongly believe in spiritual/out-of-this-world stuff. Not like ghosts and miracles, more like energies, horoscopes and dreams that can tell you the future. For this reason, this blog will contain a series of coincidences or signs that I have seen throughout my life. Some are small details that no one else would notice but me, while others will be some of the biggest stuff I have experienced.
Hope you find it interesting,
X
F

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment, you're lovely